WordPress - WPForms
Connect Kiflo with your Wordpress site in order to track visits, send leads, customers and partner applications to Kiflo.
The integration relies on 2 Wordpress plugins:
- Kiflo (https://cdn.kiflo.com/wordpress/plugins/kiflo_latest.zip): this plugin allows you to easily connect WordPress with your Kiflo account and provide an easy integration with WPForms.
- Contact Form by WPForms (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpforms-lite/): this plugin allows you to build forms using drag & drop and the free version can be integrated with Kiflo.
Setup Kiflo WordPress plugin
To download, install and configure Kiflo WordPress plugin, please refer to this article: https://docs.kiflo.com/article/39-wordpress
From your Wordpress administration menu:
- Click on "Plugins"
- Then click on "Add new"
From the "Add Plugins" page:
- In the upper right search bar, enter the name of the plugin: "Contact Form by WPForms"
- Press ENTER
- On the "Contact Form by WPForms" plugin card, click on the "Install now" button
- Then once installed, click on the "Activate" button
The plugin is ready to use!
You should see a new item on the main menu: "WPForms".
From here you can manage your custom forms.
Create or edit and existing form, then go to Settings and Kiflo:
The settings pane allows you to:
- Choose whether or not you want to send form data to Kiflo
- Choose the type of data you want to send (Leads, Customers or Partners)
- Map the form fields with the Kiflo custom properties