How to allow partners to manage their own team?
Adding new team members (sales reps) to partners can be time-consuming. Especially when your partners have a lot of sales reps. Fortunately, Kiflo is here to help you scale: you can delegate this task to partners.
Please view this short explainer video to understand how to allow partners to manage their team members:
In this article
What can partners do?
Only the main contact can manage their team.
The main contact can:
- Add team members: they will have access to the partner portal without validation from the channel manager
- Delete existing team members: regardless of whether the team members were added by the channel manager or the partner's main contact
- Send or re-send invitation links
The main contact cannot:
- Edit team members, you are still responsible for editing them
- Add team members who don't have access to Kiflo, only the channel managers can do that
How do I allow partners to manage team members?
Please follow these steps:
- Go onto the Programs tab
- Click on a program
- Go on the Settings tab
- Enable the option "Allow partner main contact to add partner team members" at the bottom of the page:
How will I know what partners are doing?
You'll receive email notifications when partners:
- Add team members
- Remove team members
You can enable/disable those notifications from the notifications page accessible via the top-right menu, Profile > Notifications: