How to grant yourself access to the partner portal (to view what your partners see)?
It is important to set yourself up as a partner in order to see how your partners will work with you, what they see and how they perceive the information you share with them.
Adding yourself as a partner
In order to add yourself as a partner, you need to do the following steps:
- Go to the Partner tab
- Choose a partner you would like to add yourself to (It is best practice to create a test partner that will be dedicated to testing and seeing what partners see)
- Go to the Team tab
- Click Add a team member button
- Fill in the requested fields
You need to use your current account's email address in order to make this work. Otherwise you will have to sign out/sign in each time you want to connect on the partner portal.
- Switch on Kiflo PRM Account (This contact will have access to the partner portal)
- Click Next button
- Check the "Don't send an email" box
- Refresh your admin portal
- Your partner access will be added under Workspaces on the top right-hand corner of your portal
You can switch between workspaces to quickly have access to what your partners see and to make sure everything is set up correctly.